Looking for the best iPhone 7. 7 Plus price, plans and pre-order deals from T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint? We compare four major plans plus details for how to pre-order the new iPhone 7 starting September 9.
On Wednesday, Apple revealed the new iPhone 7, divulging details of the new phone including release date (September 16), pre-orders start date (September 9), prices and features. The gorgeous new offering has many iPhone fans or first-time buyers chomping at the bit to pre-order the new iPhone. Regardless of excitement level, everyone still wants to get a good deal. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of all the known deals and price plans offered by Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T and Apple themselves. The breakdown will hopefully help you decide which company to go with for your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus purchase. We’ve also added information for when and how to pre-order the iPhone 7, where available.
iPhone 7, 7 Plus Price, Plans And Pre-Orders Option #1: T-Mobile
On Wednesday, T-Mobile announced details about its iPhone 7 deals for new and existing customers, which include a free iPhone 7 with trade-in. Here’s the deets:
iPhone 7 Trade-In Deals
T-Mobile is offering new or existing customers the following 3 discounts for their old iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s or 6s Plus device.
- iPhone 7 32GB Price: FREE
- iPhone 7 128 GB Price: $100
- iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Price: $120
- iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Price: $220
Those are clearly some steep discounts, so what exactly is required to get them?
To take advantage of T-Mobile’s discounted iPhone 7 deals you must:
- Own an iPhone 6, 6s, 6 plus or 6s plus.
- Your eligible device must be
- Able to turn on
- Not be water logged
- Have a non-shattered screen.
- Sign a 24 month no cost finance agreement. The agreement will give you a monthly credit on your T-Mobile bill which essentially refunds you the cost of your device for choosing T-Mobile as your provider for 24 months.
If you decide you don’t want to stay with T-Mobile for the 24 months, you simply have to pay the remaining cost of the phone and walk away.
This is really a pretty decent offering if you are a current T-Mobile customer or you were thinking about switching to T-Mobile and you have an old iPhone to lose.
T-Mobile “Jump On Demand” Upgrade Program
If you don’t have an old iPhone to trade in, but you are interested in T-Mobile’s plans, there’s still decent 24-month finance options. You can get the new iPhone 7 32 GB for zero down and just 27.08 a month through T-Mobile and there’s an option to sign up for their Jump on Demand plan which allows you to upgrade to a new iPhone up to three times in a year. Customers can upgrade as soon as they’ve made 12 months of payments or if they want to upgrade sooner, they simply need to pay off at least 50 percent of the cost of the device (equivalent to 12 months of payments). Below is a complete breakdown of monthly payment options for the iPhone 7 at T-Mobile.
- iPhone 7 (32 GB) Price: $27.09 a month (no money down)
- iPhone 7 (128GB) Price: $27.09 a month ($99 down)
- iPhone 7 (264GB) Price: $27.09 a month ($199 down)
- iPhone 7 Plus(32GB) Price: $31.25 a month (no money down)
- iPhone 7 Plus (128GB) Price: $31.25 a month ($129 down)
- iPhone 7 Plus (264GB) Price: $31.25 a month ( $229 down)
How To Pre-Order iPhone 7 At T-Mobile
T-Mobile’s pre-order are live as of Friday, September 9th at 12:01AM PT. You can pre-order by:
- going online at t-mobile.com
- calling 1-800-937-8997
- visiting your nearest T-Mobile store.
The iPhone 7 will officially go on sale at every T-Mobile store September 16th.
iPhone 7 Price, Plans And Pre-Order Option #2: Verizon
Verizon no longer has its classic upgrade programs, rather it’s moved to the simple payment plan detailed below or if you have a trade-in they offer some discounts and deals as well.
Verizon iPhone 7 Trade-In Deal
If you trade in your old phone when signing up for Verizon’s iPhone payment plan, the company will give you up to a $300 Verizon gift card, depending on the device and its condition. Here are some additional details:
- The only eligible devices for trade in are: Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge/edge+, HTC M9, iPhone 6, LG G4, and LG V10.
- Then is a $20 activation fee that may or may not be waived, depending on your standing.
- There’s also a $20 upgrade fee, if you’re adding a new device to your account. That fee goes up to $40 if you do the two-year payment plan.
Here are the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus price plan break downs at Verizon:
- iPhone 7 (32GB) Price: $27.08 a month for 24 months
- iPhone 7 (128GB) Price: $31.24 a month for 24 months
- iPhone7 (256GB) Price: $35.40 a month for 24 months
- iPhone 7 Plus(16GB) Price: $31.24 a month for 24 months
- iPhone 7 Plus (128GB) Price: $35.40 a month for 24 months
- iPhone 7 Plus (256GB) Price: $39.58 a month for 24 months
How To Pre-Order iPhone 7 At Verizon
Verizon’s pre-order are live as of Friday, September 9th at 12:01AM PT. You can pre-order by:
- going online a verizonwireless.com
- calling 800.922.0204
- visiting your nearest Verizon store.
The iPhone 7 will officially go on sale at every Verizon store September 16th
iPhone 7 Price, Plans And Pre-Order Option #3: Sprint
Following in T-Mobile’s footsteps, Sprint is offering a trade-in deal as well as an upgrade plan.
Sprint iPhone 7 Trade-In Deal
If you trade in an eligible iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S7, or Samsung Galaxy S7 edge you can get a free 32 GB iPhone 7. There is a $30 activation fee. The deal only lasts until September 17 so you need to take advantage of it now.
Sprint “Forever Phone” Plan
Sprint also offers some nice deals upgrade deals as well if you prefer their network. With Sprint’s “iPhone Forever” lease program, customers pay a monthly fee starting at $27.09 a month but they can upgrade anytime a new iPhone comes out (roughly every 12 months). The price breakdowns are as follows:
- iPhone 7 (32GB) Price: $26.39 a month for 18 months lease or 27.09 per month for 24 months to own.
- iPhone 7 (128GB) Price: $26.39 a month for 18 months lease (plus $100 down) or 33.89 per month for 24 months to own.
- iPhone 7 (256GB) Price: $26.39 a month for 18 months lease (plus $200 down) or 41.39 per month for 24 months to own.
How To Pre-Order iPhone 7 At Sprint
You can pre- order online or in store.
iPhone 7 Price, Plans And Pre-Order Option #4: AT&T iPhone Financing Program
Finally, we have AT&T’s financing offers. There a few things they have in the way of monthly payments. First, AT&T has installment plan program that runs over 20 months called “AT&T Next 12” plan. With it, you pay your installments, and when you hit 12 you have the option to upgrade for free, or continue to pay till the 20 months is over and own your device (no more payments). If you choose to upgrade, your 20-month payment plan begins again.
If 20 payments is too steep of a price per month, then AT&T also has the “Next 18” plan which divides the payments into 24 monthly installments but lets you upgrade after 18
Then, for those who need even more affordable payments, there is the AT&T “Next 24” plan, which divides the payments into 30 monthly installments but lets you trade in and upgrade after 24.
How To Pre-Order iPhone 7 At AT&T
You can pre-order online or through an AT&T store.